Sunday 15 September 2019

Something New This Way Comes


Something new this way comes.
I haven't posted in a while. I have been busy with what I call "other" projects, but now I look back at my Handless Project writing is obviously the same project. We are in the third phase of this exploration and, as we have learned before, third time is the charm. It is the completion of something, where the magic happens. This third phase is manifesting as the Humanise Project. It is an exploration of what it means to be human that started with a look at the ways in which we de-humanise ourselves and others.

You can find out more about it on my company website oneseptember.co.uk and on our Facebook page fb.me/humaniseme so like and subscribe to stay in touch. At the moment we are in our community engagement phase so look out for ways to get involved in our events. We are leading towards a performance in 2020 (possibly a solo, but maybe not).

I just want to express gratitude to everyone who has been a part of the journey so far. I want you to know that whatever your contribution, even if it is just a little bit of your precious time and attention, you have been a part of the evolution of an artist a company and a community.

Much love to you and if you have received anything from me or the project please pay it forward. Wash hands ask people what is important to them, listen to others.

AX

No comments:

Post a Comment